Call for consultancy
Develop and implement our learning sharing programme
SOGI Campaigns is a global hub for campaigners working on promoting LGBT rights and countering ant-gender discourse, SOGI campaigns has created online and offline spaces, allowing experts in campaigning to share and produce knowledge, the main objective of the consultancy is to organize and animate those spaces, especially focusing on the global South and East.
- Develop a knowledge-sharing strategy informed by periodic needs assessments.
- Maintain and implement knowledge-sharing strategy, including but not limited to identifying and documenting campaigns, producing newsletters, organizing webinars, workshops.
- Develop and monitor content for SOGIcampaigns’ social media
- Actively engage with community members and generate conversations
- Promote our online courses to LGBTQI+ activists worldwide
- Offer assistance and guiding to individuals who enroll in our online courses
- Within 15 days of contract signature: submission of a first draft of knowledge production and sharing strategy
- Every month: one in-depth documentation of a successful campaign
- Every two weeks: identification and documentation of one campaign tactic and/or trend
- Every month: one webinar with external contributors on issues related to campaigning
- Twice a month: one newsletter with original content
- Daily social media posting and engagement
- Reporting on daily promotion of the online courses
Additional deliverables to be defined according to the knowledge production and sharing strategy
The consultancy spans over a duration of one year. Time load will be defined in discussions with successful candidates.
Fees will be discussed according to time load. Candidates will be expected to develop a costed proposal after time load has been jointly agreed on
- University Degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum two-years practical work experience in communications, campaigning in LGBT rights
- Experience of working in/with non-governmental organizations;
- Experience organizing events such as press conferences, workshops and meetings;
- Experience in writing articles.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure;
This consultancy does not involve travels and all activities shall be performed from consultant’s home and with consultant’s equipment.
Applications consisting of a motivation letter and a CV/resumé to be sent to email@example.com by April 30, 2022